Going to UK for your studies is considered quite a big step in the direction of your prospective future. Naturally, you would want to reap out the maximum benefit from this golden chance. To achieve this target you need to consider all the factors in question. Now what must be your course of action in choosing the right college or university to study in UK which would ultimately carry you towards your desired goal of a high profile job with a fat pay package?
Should you consider the cost factor or give more importance to the course curriculum and method of teaching? There are many factors involved when you decide to study in UK, a country which is famous for its various locales and cities like London. You can tour the Big Ben or shop at Harrods or visit Hyde Park in London. Studying here will offer you so many opportunities that it is quite important to choose your UK College wisely.
Following will provide you certain tips for survival in the country and achieve your set goals
• Check the academic standard of the college or university in question. This is a very essential aspect to take into consideration before applying to a college in UK.
• Know about the student composition body of the college. Check for female student-male student ratio, monopoly of any social economic group, number of international students, number of students from your home country etc.
• Students have their own comfort zone in terms of regular classroom teaching or a personalised close group study session. This would depend ultimately on the size of the college or university.
• Another important factor to take into consideration is the availability of specialization courses desired by you at the college in UK. You should always check for the credibility of the college in terms of course curriculum and job placements for your respective career line.
• Staying in another country would require you to have enough financial support on your side. As a matter of fact, you need to look after a variety of living expenses 澳洲中學 [accommodation, travel, food, clothes and entertainment] besides the school fees. Look for a college within your anticipated budget.
• Economical Living Tips for students in UK- you should get daily travel card made at GBP 4-10 which saves you a lot of travel expenditure on buses. As a matter of fact, one can also avail a Britrail card that allows you to travel through England, Wales and Scotland for 8 days without interruption. Also try to choose your cloth brands wisely as it might cost you a fortune. One can always opt for thrift stores and charity shops. There are H & M and Top Shop in London that provide stylish clothes.
• You can buy your groceries from ASDA and Sainsbury stores in London which provide you economical food at just GBP 5.
• Now when you join a course in UK say in Hospitality Management then you would obviously want to break into the league of successful Hospitality professionals and seniors holding posts of importance. Check the placement body of your college and how efficient it is. Also, look for previous students’ placement records and the type of companies that come to the college for recruitment.
• Lastly, you need to look into the location of the college as in where it is situated. Check for its proximity to nearby job locations and connectivity with major cities and town of UK.